*The store has not been updated recently. You may want to contact the merchant to confirm the availability of the product.
Auto Security by Audiovox
Vehicle Security Back Up Alarm BU-1
Warns other drivers and pedestrians when your car is backing up.
Alarm Sounds automatically as soon as your car goes into reveres or when your back up lights are on.
Features loud intermittent "beep"!
Simple to install without special tools
Hooks into your backup light wiring
Beeps when your backup lights are engaged
Includes mounting bracket
Very simple installation...
1. Apply the emergency/parking brake.
2. With the engine turned off, and the ignition switch on, place the gear shift into reverse.
3. Remove rear panels to gain access to the back up lights.
4. Splice the red wire from the back up alarm to the wire on one of the back up lights.
5. Attach the mounting bracket near the back up light making sure that the bracket is securely mounted and making a good ground contact with the metal chassis.
This back up alarm is new and still in original packaging.
For another payment option, Join me on MoneyExchange. It is free to sign up, and you will even get $25 when you open your account. After that, it is free to send and receive money. Drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org requesting a referral.